Saturday 21 March 2015

Hey, Swatch It! Nail Pattern Boldness Allons-Y

Hey y'all!

Funny story... I am obviously not as organized as I should be.  I was rifling through my box of untried indie polishes to find a pretty one to showcase today, and I selected a polish, swatched it, photographed it, and put it away as I usually do.  It wasn't until I actually started editing the photos that I realized, I've already swatched this polish!  OOPS!  However, I think my swatches of Nail Pattern Boldness Allons-Y today look a bit different than they did back in May, so I'm gonna run with it.  Also, I have a macro shot this time, so... there's that. 

Swatch and review of Nail Pattern Boldness Allons-Y.

So basically, yeah, I don't know how this polish ended back into my untrieds pile - but with a polish this gorgeous, I don't even really feel bad about swatching it twice.  Allons-Y is a fine glitter mix with silver, blue, and teal sparkles in a clear base, and gives lots of flash both in the bottle and on the nail.  I used 3 coats to get this semi-opacity and the application is still really nice and easy for a glitter polish.

Swatch and review of Nail Pattern Boldness Allons-Y.

As promised, this macro gives a really good look at the make-up of the mix.  I bought it for the name, but I wear it for the bling!

Macro swatch and review of Nail Pattern Boldness Allons-Y.

I deeply apologize if you have a case of the redumdums with me for this one, but maybe a few of the newer readers will find something to appreciate, seeing it with fresh eyes. 

Enjoy the rest of your weekend, and I'll see ya Monday!