Monday 2 March 2015

Guest Post by Yaya of MyDreamality.com

Hey y'all!

Today I have the privilege of introducing you to the only other British Tex-pat I know.  I came across My Dreamality (actually, at the time she was the Expat Frugalista, but rebrands happen as we grow and change) by odd but fortuitous coincidence in the world of beauty bloggers, and quickly fell in love with her adventurous spirit and love of beautiful things.  It's now my pleasure to introduce you to my beautiful blogger friend, Yaya.





Hey y'all!

My name is Yaya and I'm a Tex-Pat and blogger just like Ali! Today I was invited to pop on over and say hello to this amazing nail loving community. I've been a fan of Ali's amazing work for some time now, as well her bloggy buddy. As much as I love her work though, I struggle with even the most basic nail art so today's post is going to be a bit different, and since I know I love to hear others life stories, I thought I'd share with you a little bit about mine, and my life as an expat.

Like a lot of expat stories, this one begins with two people falling in love.

I'll spare you the corny details, don't worry. Sometimes love can be very straightforward. After a chance meeting, and many (and I mean many) transatlantic flights later, we decided to make the UK our current home. We are quite nomadic beings, and even though we don't know where the wind might take us for now we are living and loving our life here in the UK.

My blog My Dreamality is all about sharing the adventures, and misadventures of my expat life, along with all the little everyday quirks that make up said life - travel, beauty, home, expat musings, personal finance, self improvement, and of course, cats. On top of sharing the fun, and simple things in life I truly love sharing the stories that make up this expat life, because even though it's an amazingly exciting one, it is also one full of sacrifices and sometimes lots of heartache.



I currently live in Cambridge, am a writer, designer, and entrepreneur.

I'm looking forward to get to know you, and I'd love to see your lovely faces. Don't hesitate to pop on over and visit me at my blog, twitter, instagram, or pinterest.





Thank you Yaya!  Can't wait to see what the future has in store for you!

Hope y'all have a great week, and I'll see ya Wednesday!