Thursday 25 December 2014

Merry Christmas!

Hey y'all!

Merry Christmas!  I hope today brings each of you warm, full bellies and warm, full hearts, and maybe a few consumer goods you've been eyeing!  I don't have any new nail art to show you today, but I wanted to send you my best wishes and give you a whole page of exciting nail art from other artists to look at!


If you've been paying attention at all to the inlinkz portion at the bottom of all my 12 Days of Christmas challenge looks, you may have seen an additional blue button link to ANOTHER holiday nail art linkup.  I chose to just add a button on those pages rather than show the thumbnails because it is a HUGE collection of nail art and constantly growing. However, I felt bad that some of you might not have seen it, so I decided to dedicate today's post to show the entirety of the 2014 Holiday Blog Hop, hosted by the Sparkle Queen.

You'll see a few familiar nails in this linkup, as well as many, many more, so I invite you to grab yourself a glass of eggnog, or a cup of hot chocolate, sit back, relax, and browse through this year's amazing collection of holiday nail art!





Once again, I hope you're all enjoying a wonderful day (even if you don't celebrate Christmas per se) and I will see you soon!