Wednesday 3 December 2014

12DOC: Christmas Trees

Hey y'all!

I'm back with the second prompt for the 12 Days of Christmas challenge, and today we're covering Christmas trees!

Christmas Tree nail art.

This look began with a single coat of Barry M Espresso on all nails.  On the middle and ring finger, I then added a coat of Sinful Colors Starry Night, a black holo-glitter-filled jelly that would have taken more than 2 coats to reach opacity, so I was time-saving, really.  On my thumb, index, and pinky, I then used a brushstroke technique to add Sally Hansen S-teal A Base to marble the nail.  Once satisfied, I added a coat of Finger Paints Peacock Portrait.

Christmas Tree nail art.

To finish off the look, I added some silver garland on the green marbled nails with a striping brush and OPI Push and Shove, and the two 3D Christmas Tree charms, which I got in a set of 6 at Poundland.

Christmas Tree nail art.

For more Christmas tree inspired look, be sure to check out the inlinkz below!





Happy Humpday!  Hope you're all well, and I'll see you Friday with more 12DOC nail art!