Friday 28 November 2014

Holo Leopard nail art

Hey y'all!

Happy Black Friday!  Today I have a quick and easy nail art look for you that will sparkle and shine without requiring too much effort from your food-coma'd state.  This leopard print is done in autumn/fall friendly shades, and doesn't take an art degree to pull off!

Easy autumn/fall holographic leopard print nail art.

Like most leopard prints, this look only takes three polishes that span light, medium, and dark.

L-R: OPI A Woman's Prague-ative, ILNP Iconic, OPI I Sing In Color
I started with two coats of Iconic, which I swatched for you a few weeks ago.

Easy autumn/fall holographic leopard print nail art.

When my base color was dry, I added semi-random splodges of A Woman's Prague-ative, a gorgeous glittery orange.  I tried to keep a sort of up-swept french tip on my nails, with a full-nail accent on my ring finger.  Then I lined the splodges with I Sing In Color in small C and U shapes, and added some smaller spots to complete the look. 

Easy autumn/fall holographic leopard print nail art.

Totally easy, right?  I love that this look captures that oh-so-popular print but in seasonal colors, and all the holo and glitter make it sparkle and shine all over the place. 

Are animal prints still relevant, or are they played out?  Let me know your thoughts down in the comments. 

As always, have a wonderful weekend, and I will see you tomorrow!