Friday 17 October 2014

Green Paver Stone nail art

Hey y'all!

It's FRIIIIIIIIIDAAAAAAAAY!  Hope you all made it through the week okay, and you're ready to do some hardcore R&R this weekend.  Today I have these really fun green paver stone nails to share with you!

Green paver stone stamped nail art.

This unique but fun look started with two coats of Laquerlicious In Like Flynn, matted.  Yes, this is the extension of the swatch I shared last Saturday, because who doesn't like to spice up a fun and beautiful polish by adding a little something extra the next day? 

Green paver stone stamped nail art.

This brick pavement pattern image comes from MoYou London's Pro Collection 01 plate.  I stamped it with Essie Good As Gold.  Easy peasy, no fuss, instant cool.

Green paver stone stamped nail art.

I would LOVE to have this look as tile flooring in my house - probably in a bathroom.  I think that gorgeous glitter polish was begging for a simple geometric or pattern stamp over top, and when I saw this paver image, I knew I'd found it.  Let me know what you think down below!

Seriously hoping y'all have a great weekend, and I'll see you tomorrow!