Saturday 12 July 2014

Captain Hammer Nail Art: I am Groupie #4

Hey y'all!

Today the Embrace Your Geekness challenge brings us to Superheroes.  Now, I'm not unfamiliar with the world of superheroes so this prompt stumped me for a bit - until I finally stumbled across the one superhero that I knew NOBODY else would do, and that makes me just as vain as the man himself.  I could do no other than immortalize my favorite d-bag hero, Captain Hammer.

Captain Hammer Nail Art

A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do, and a woman's gotta do the weird stuff.  Even though he's sort of a jerkwad and completely vain and kinda dumb, Captain Hammer is still full of both charm and smarm, and as such I have to declare myself as Groupie #4: AKA the one who didn't abandon him in favor of Dr. Horrible and his stupid goggles. 

Captain Hammer Nail Art

Never in my life have I wanted to get hammered so badly.  F'reals, y'all. 

Captain Hammer Nail Art

If you've never seen Dr. Horrible's Sing-a-long Blog, take 45 minutes out of your day and go find it online.  It's free.  Just google it.  You can thank me later. 

I love you THIS MUCH I'm willing to share him with you.  That is, as long as you don't smell like poo.

When you're done, check out these other Superhero nail art looks:



Also, before you leave... have you entered the Nail Polish Bloggers Connection Group Giveaway yet?

Hope you're having a great weekend and I'll see ya tomorrow!